Thursday, July 17, 2014

Normal....

So, last week I was outside with the family and I was eaten ALIVE by these horrible yellow flies!!! :( I went to the gym the next day and while walking on the treadmill I got a blister.... I literally burned a hole in my shoe! :( It was turning out to be a BAD week, but then I spent all day Saturday out and about with my family and at the end of the day we adopted a 9 week old Great Dane! I was feeling much better and couldn't wait to head to the gym the next day!

Woke up Sunday morning to find I had been bit by something, we don't know what and they can't tell me what it was, I was given Antibiotics and told to ice it and take Benadryl..... I've spent the week drugged up on Benadryl and having a an ice pack with me.... I'm still taking antibiotics but have cut back on the Benadryl since the itching is dying down.

Monday my youngest had an appointment that took all of a few seconds and had results that weren't what I wanted or expected, but we will deal with it as it comes. Tuesday, we ran, we paid the water bill, we grocery shopped, we picked up medicine, we had a few more errands to take care of then we came home. I couldn't nap because I had a sleep study that night and so I hurried and drank my soda (before noon lol) and went on about my day I prepared for my sleep study and I left.

The sleep study (won't have results till end of August), was horrible! I couldn't fall asleep and then once I did I was out! I woke up in a panic, probably because I remembered I hadn't fallen asleep in my house in my bed. And you'll be surprised to learn it wasn't the 20 wires all over me that bothered me it was the heart rate monitor! You know the one that clips on your index finger! UGH!

But, that was over and so Wednesday turned out to be a rainy day and we all just relaxed and had a lazy day I got some much needed sleep and was so glad that Thursday I would be back to normal. Then the puppy (Apollo) woke me up at 4:24AM on Thursday.... and of course I fell asleep on the couch and slept for the next 2 hours (7:30AM).... I then forced myself to get up and do the dishes, the laundry and some organizing. I got a lot done and then decided I WAS going to the gym.... It was a short workout, but I worked my legs and I feel so much better! I'll be making time for the gym as often as I can. The goal is AT LEAST 3 days a week, but 5-6 would be preferred!

Until next time guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment