Monday, July 21, 2014

Apollo, the Great Dane!

I've told you all we adopted a Great Dane he is now 11 weeks old and doing great by the way!




Matt and I looked at a lot of dogs before we adopted Apollo and I say adopted because even though we paid for him (from a pet store) we have adopted him into our family. It wasn't long ago I saw the post about how a dog is in our lives for such a short part of it, but we are THEIR WHOLE LIVES.... I don't know how long any of my dogs will be around, but I will give them the best homes possible and the best life I can. 

We saw some dogs at the humane society.... they were all so happy (it was weird actually) and Apollo was so scared and so miserable..... After a couple weeks of thinking on it we just knew.... And it fits our world so perfectly.... Do yourself a favor and adopt a dog.... They aren't here long and they deserve the very best life possible! 


But remember only adopt if you have the time to give otherwise don't do it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment