Friday, January 3, 2014

Lazy days.....

Ever have those days where you stay in your pajamas cuddled up on the couch watching whatever you can find and you don't even want to get up to go pee?

I've had too many of those in a row.... We enjoyed our break it was the best break we've had actually. We decorated, cooked, baked, made arts and crafts, played watched movies (two days in fact on the couch doing nothing but watching movies and taking breaks for tickle fights!). We played outside, we went places.... It's was wonderful, and then my husband went back to work and it rained the WHOLE day..... And now it's ice cold (or what I consider ice anyway).... It's suppose to get to 21 tonight and see we've lived here before, but we moved to Arizona for 3 years and although the 120 degree weather was hard to get use to it is now in my bones..... And with the cold or rain I want to stay on the couch doing nothing but drinking coffee and being on Pinterest.... That unfortunately can not happen any longer than it has. 

This weekend I have many things I need to do.... Hard things.... My husband is in the military and just recently we found out he is getting promoted and this will be my life for another 12 years. So, in my year of 2013 during soul searching and what not I realized I can no longer live like I own my house or will be in any one place for longer than a few years. So, now I have lots of organizing and purging to do. For me the purging is hard because I no longer live in either house I brought my boys home to or where they did all their first (one of them has actually been torn down!) I hold on to everything. It's my life so I've been slowly getting rid of things and taking slow because it hurts. Tomorrow I think is the last purging I have inside my house. It will be hard and long, but I know it will be worth it and I have found ways to keep those memories without keeping the junk. 

I also plan on sharing an awesome recipe or two with you guys and maybe a post on what I do to keep my memories without the clutter! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment