Monday, December 30, 2013

The time....

The time it takes to live my life is ridiculous! I need 36 hours in a day just to feel like I've done something productive! I planned on writing during the holidays, but it didn't work out that way. I have two handful little boys who keep me on my toes, but also eat up a lot of my personal time. I've started cleaning my office hoping to start 2014 off on the right foot. Less clutter, more time, because wether I'm cleaning or not the clutter makes me not want to do anything or do everything....

I've been trying to write this all day! We had a wonderful Christmas Eve, a great Christmas..... 2 lazy days, a day of cleaning and my birthday! Now we are preparing for New Years and starting 2014 off right! I have many superstitions I have to follow pork (because it doesn't have wings!), black eyed peas (for luck!), collard greens (for money!), corn bread (I don't know what this is I just love it haha). You don't take anything old out of the house, nor do you bring in anything new. The house on New Years Eve needs to be clean and have as little clutter as possible for if it's cluttered come the first it's a tell of what you'll have all year! The list could probably go on and on.... however on the 2nd it will be a brand new year, I don't however make resolutions, I feel they are a list of things I will resolve to do and I never will. So this year I want to make a goal jar and write all the things I want to do in 2014 more like aspirations than a resolution.

I have so much I want to do this year and I'm learning just how long 364 days are! (Because like I said the 2nd will be a BRAND NEW YEAR! haha) I have books to get that day because my classes will start 6 days later and I want to be prepared! I have a lot to do tomorrow to make sure my office is somewhat uncluttered to start the new off right. I would love to do a 365 photo project.... a picture for everyday.... doesn't matter what it is, I want to write on here more I have so much I want to share! I want my business established by this time next year, and I want another baby in the oven by then too! But I need to loose about 60 pounds first and so I'd love to share that too! I really do want this blog to be great so please just hang with me and give me till the holidays pass..... GREAT things! I PROMISE!!!


Please have a safe and wonderful new year and I will see you back here on the 2nd..... A BRAND NEW YEAR!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment