I came up with this title because I feel as though in my life we are never finished UNLESS it comes to being pregnant or going through a deployment. We finish those and begin new adventures. Other than that we are never finished.
Never finished cleaning,
cooking,
folding laundry,
teaching,
learning,
loving,
unpacking……
This list goes on and on for me. The military spouse who is a stay at home mom and full time student with anyone remotely capable of helping us over 800 miles away. I have a bad habit of never finishing what I start, and I wanted to start this blog to show I can finish and not finish something all at the same time. Although, I hope this blog is never finished I vow to write at least once a week about something. Cooking, parenting, college, marriage, military life….. all of it and some of it and the good and the bad. It's an outlet for me and hopefully funny and enlightening to you. I'm on this crazy journey with a handful of people and adding anyone extra just seems like a gift. Hang tight with me as I try to finish something for once…..
Erica.
No comments:
Post a Comment