When you are married to a Marine the places you won't go and the things you will see. My husband works on Harriers and in his job he can go to Cherry Point and Yuma. We've been to both as of date. We've been to Cherry Point twice now.... there isn't anything here, and for growing up in the south, in the middle of nowhere, this place is worse than that. But we make the most of a situation we cannot change and I will too make this place happy and working!
We have two small boys! (yay!) I had no idea how different boys were until I had them and they got a little age under their belt! I have to say they are doing well and I couldn't be happier to see them adjusting so well. Now only if they would listen!
I am a full time student, on top, of everything else working towards two degrees and two workforce developments. I stay busy all the time and the one thing I've never much worried about has caught up to me and is starting to scare me. You probably know exactly what I am going to say..... My weight, my health, mentally, emotionally, physically.... I am falling apart and I couldn't be more upset with myself. I have been through a lot in my life and I have never let it affect me this way. I've decided and done a lot of preparing for this journey and tomorrow starts the day.
I will be real honest with myself from this point out and I am hoping all of you can help with that! I have to get this under control, or I may never be able to get it under control.
I hope everyone will enjoy my blog and find help or even comfort in knowing we all just human....
No comments:
Post a Comment